Wash & Care
We recommend washing your 100% pure NanoBAMBOO™ bedding every 7 to 10 days.
- Always wash your 100% pure bamboo bedding with a gentle short cycle and in cold water.
- Avoid washing with clothing as zippers and hooks can cause abrasion.
- Avoid washing them with towels or blankets.
- Use only mild detergent.
- We strongly advise against using bleach as they usually contain harmful chemicals.
- Fabric softener is not necessary with our 100% pure bamboo bedding as they are already ultra-soft. They will stay the same even after multiple washes.
Whenever possible, hang dry your 100% pure bamboo bedding to preserve its fibers, colors, and elasticity. If you need to use a dryer, turn it down to low heat and tumble dry only. Remove the sheets from the dryer as soon the cycle is complete to prevent them from wrinkling.
- Only iron them if you want an immediate crispier look, at low temperature.
Your 100% pure bamboo bedding comes with a reusable bag that is also made from 100% bamboo fabric. You can store your washed bamboo sheets inside this bag.
- Do not store your 100% pure bamboo sheets in plastic containers as they can trap moisture and cause mildew and yellowing.
- Also avoid storing them inside cardboard, these can transfer acids to the fabric.
- Most importantly, always store your bedding products in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Even the highest quality bamboo bedding set will one day reach the end of its lifecycle. After years of better-quality sleep, piling and stains can mean it's time to refresh your bedding set.
Pillowcases often require a more frequent change than bed sheets and duvet cover. This is due to the oils from your hair, skin, and makeup that come into direct contact when you sleep.
It's comforting knowing that your 100% Bamboo sheets are 100% biodegradable, so it's absolutely safe to send them to a landfill.
However, as a sustainability-driven brand, we often encourage Reduce, Reuse and Recycle whenever possible.
If you want us to dispose or recycle your sheets for you, do contact us and we will collect them back from you.